Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Height of selfishness

http://anjugandhi.wordpress.com/2010/08/31/height-of-selfishness/

BIG B disturbed over the metro as it will be an intrusion to his privacy.

The second phase of Metro may pass near his bungalow so it may disturb his privacy

Last year it was the nightingale of India who had raised her voice against the flyover which was to pass near her flat

These big shots never raised their voices against other fly overs or the metro on different routes. They must not have given it a thought also that the new flyovers or rail lines can affect the privacy of other citizens also.

Why should they bother after all it doesn’t concern them.

I am sure if someone had raised his voice against such work these celebrities would have been the first ones to criticize those citizens in the name of development and their being selfish and putting self over the welfare of Lakhs.


3 comments:

deeps said...

this reminds me of the words said by Martin Niemöller "They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

123 said...

interesting post...well written...keep blogging and all the best!

By the way:
hi.........i'm a 15 year old blogger.....currently taking part in the "My Demand" contest......
please read my post n support me by voting if u find it interesting....

My post link: http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=30629

Greetings,
Mohammed!

Anonymous said...

I just could not believe what i was reading!! how can such well educated and well revered people stand in the way of progress of their own city! mumbai!!! i tell ya! one city that kills some for the sake of idolizing yet some other!

Post a Comment